These are some quick notes from a short talk that my friend Zach gave.
What are some things to consider when making decisions?
1. Wait. Don’t make any impulsive decisions.
~ Is this the will of God?
2. Be driven by the written Word of God. Deuteronomy 4:8
3. We should be driven by the spoken Word of God.
~ Confirmation sometimes comes from the pulpit.
4. Be driven by the Word of Holy Spirit.
~ Our lives too often are media-driven.
5. Be driven by prayer.
~ We need His power. Jeremiah 33 “Ask me and I will tell you…”
6. Be driven by godly counselors.
~ “In the multitude of counselors there is safety.” Proverbs 11:14
7. Be driven by the peace of God.
~ Isaiah 26:3, Proverbs 17:18