The Nature of Faith
1) The Nature of Faith – A Study (1A)
2) The Nature of Faith – A Study (1B)
3) The Nature of Faith – A Study (1C) – Modal Issues
4) The Nature of Faith (2A) – A Study – Necessary and Sufficient Conditions
5) The Nature of Faith (3A) – A Study – Specific & General Faith
6) The Nature of Faith (3B) – A Study – Specific & General Faith
7) Notes from Faith in Jesus and Paul (FJP), by Maureen W. Yeung (1)
8) Notes from FJP, ἡ πίστις σου σέσωκέν σε, Yeung (2)
9) Notes from FJP, ἡ πίστις σου σέσωκέν σε and Holistic Salvation, Yeung (3)
10) Notes from FJP, σῴζω, Woman Who Touched Jesus’ Garment, Yeung (4)
11) Notes from FJP, Bartimaeus, Yeung (5)
12) Notes from FJP, The Ten Lepers Incident, Yeung (6)
13) Notes from FJP, Paul, Yeung (7)
14) The Parable of the Friend at Night & Faith
15) If you pray asking for an increase in faith, will you be hit with a trial?
16) Faith Is Not Purchasing Power Against the Prosperity Gospel
17) Quick Note on Unbelief, Doubt and Lack of Belief from In Search of a Confident Faith – by J.P. Moreland & Klaus Issler
18?) ~~~> What I still have difficulty understanding: “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” ~ Mark 9:23
19) Proleptic Faith – That there is a unique, supernatural gift of faith that God at times gives.
20) Mission Directs How We Exercise Faith (1)
1) The Personalities of the Four Gospel Writers
*** Lex Taliones
“And I saw something else under the sun: In the court of judgment–wickedness was there, in the place of justice–wickedness was there.” ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1
~~~> 0. Introduction: A Rant & A Rave – If God does not exist, then Injustice is sovereign.
~~~> 1. Peter Steele Quote
~~~> 2. Mobster James “Whitey” Bulger and the Question of Injustice – What kind of a punishment can be levied on an 80+ year old man who has committed many crimes including many murders? Life in prison??? The Death Penalty???
~~~> 3. Communism & Communists: Some Notes – Covers choice Russian leaders like Stalin, Lenin, etc. and their luxury-laden lives at the expense of others. Did crime pay in their case?